Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lentil Soup Bento

Since I had a large late breakfast,I decided to have a small late lunch. And I made it a bento because I love making bentos!
Anyway, "I had a small amount of lentil soup, and some fruit on the side.
Doesn't it look yummy? Well it was. ;)
This is the lentil soup I made using my rice cooker (Featured here).
  • Broth
  • Lentiles
  • Spices
  • Carrots
  • Onions
  • Celery
  • Fire Roasted Tomatoes
 And here I have the fruit tier. This layer feathers the very last of the hand picked apples... :( I wish I had more, they were soooo delicious, and this last one was the best yet. It was just so ripe and sweet, and had a smooth slightly soft texture (almost creamy). YUM!
  • Last hand picked Apple (Sliced)
  • Clementine Segments
  • Sun-sweet Ones Prune (Taken out of the package to look pretty. lol)
I'm mourning the loss of those delicious apples.... the ones from the grocery store are not the same... but I'll have to make do with those until next Autumn.


2 comments: