Monday, February 13, 2012

Sick Day Bento

Sick Day? it's more like Sick WEEK. Ugh, This cold has really wiped me out, and just as I was starting to feel better a cough settled in. Ugh.
Anyway, It's been a while since I got out of bed and made a bento, so today I decided to make a Sick Day Bento... and since tomorrow is Valentine's day I made sure to use a lot of Pink! I even wore Pink.
 Here is the Snack Bento Packed in my Pink Strawberry Bento Snack Box
  • 2 Strawberries
  • 100 Calorie Almonds (Cinnamon Brown Sugar Roasted) in a Heart Cup
  • Unsweetened Applesauce (With Cinnamon Heart) in a Heart Cup with Pink Spoon
Here is everything I have for my sick Bento... Gotta drink Plenty Of Liquids so I have My Tea and My Mandarin Orange Seltzer (I love seltzer, but for some reason I like to drink it even more when I'm sick. I think the carbonation helps my congestion a little)
This is one of Thai Kitchen's Noodle Soup Bowls. This one is the Thai Ginger flavor. I have never tried this flavor before So I bought one to try. I usually stick with the Spring Onion or the Roasted Garlic because those are my favorites. After trying the Thai Ginger flavor, I will go back to my other flavors. I didn't like it. I loved that the noodles were smaller in this soup then the others, and I wish the noodles were this size for all the soup bowls, but other than that I did not like the flavor, and I didn't eat all the soup.
Here is my Echinacea Tea with a small dollop of Honey in my Favorite Mug. (I usually drink my tea black, but I added a little honey because I thought it might help with the cold). This mug has Pigs all around it, and the Pink is perfect for Valentine's day. Pigs are my favorite Animals, with Cats being a close second. My friend Vicky game me this mug when I was a senior in High School.
And here I am, showing off my Pink Pig Mug and my Pink Shirt. I may not look that sick, but that's because this is day 5 of my cold and I'm finally getting out of bed and actually getting dressed into something other than PJs.

3 comments:

  1. Hee! Looks tasty! X-D You'll be better soon; colds hang on for ages. Usually a lot longer than a week. So you're doing good. And you sounded great when I saw you, so it's definitely gotta be trailing off. <3! Go you on finding tasty sick foods, though! Go, Kat! Get betterrrr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thank you for being my cheerleader. XD I am feeling better, but last night after I went to bed I started coughing, and I was up all night coughing. So far today I haven't been coughing much, but I expect it'll come back when I go to bed tonight. Hopefully some cough drops will help with that.

      Delete