Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Compartment Snack Bento

I was going to make a snack mix bento, but as I was pulling out my bento accessories I saw my super cute bento cups, and I decided to make a compartmentalized snack bento. I also added some picks for added color and cuteness.
  • Sugar Free Raspberry Jello (In my Pink Heart Cup, also with my Green Turtle Spoon)
  • 1 Clementine (With a Leaf Pick)
  • 1 Tbsp Plum Amazins (In Pink Quarter Circle Cup, and Pink Bear Pick)
  • 2 Tbsp Sliced Almonds (In Orange Quarter Circle Cup)
  • 1/4 Cup Corn Chex (In Green Square Cup)
  • 1/4 Cup GF Brown Rice Krispies (With Blue Cat Pick)
  • 1/4 Cup Unsalted Soy Nuts (In Orange Half Circle Cup, and Yellow Dog Pick)
I love compartments and organization, but unfortunately I am not that organized with everything in my life. I hope that one day my house will be organized and neat. First stop? Get a toy box for all the cat toys taking up the house. lol

4 comments:

  1. I like that I'm not the only person who makes snack bentos! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making snack bentos! And I love eating snack bentos even more!

      Delete