Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tamagoyaki Bentos

Yesterday I made mixed vegetable tamagoyaki and it was so yummy I decided to make that my main dish in today's bento.
Sorry for the bad quality pictures
I wanted Mixed Vegetables again, but this time I used a little ham as well.
  • Mixed Vegetable and Ham Tamagoyaki
  • Fresh Spinach
  • Grape Tomatoes
  • PBJ on half a whole wheat deli flat (with red raspberry preserves)
  • Light Babybel cut into little pieces
  • All natural Apple sauce with craisins and sliced almonds
My Fiance's bento is a little different
  • Ham and Provolone cheese Tamagoyaki
  • Fresh Spinach
  • PBJ on half a whole wheat deli flat (No sugar no salt Peanut butter and Grape jelly)
  • All natural apple sauce
  • Colby cheese cut up
  • Craisins
So I know today's bento lunches aren't very pretty or well put together. I was a little rushed in making them, and they weren't well thought out in the first place. Oh, and I'm still not used to packing lunches in my new bento boxes. I'll just have to keep trying.
Wish I had a better camera too. One that took pictures that didn't come out blurry so often.

Thanks for reading my quick update, and please stay tuned. I'll have some St. Patrick's Day stuff coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment