Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vegetable Fried Rice Bento

I have been craving vegetable fried rice lately, so I figured I should make myself some fried rice for lunch today and put it in a bento for all of you to enjoy (well enjoy looking at anyway. I enjoyed eating it.) ;)
So here we have it. Only one bento today because my fiance went out with one of our mutual friends today, and will be missing lunch. The Fried Rice was super simple and easy to make, but tasted amazing!
  • Vegetable Fried Rice (Frozen Mixed Veggies, Egg Beaters, Minute Brown Rice, Sesame Seed Oil)
  • Served over a bed of fresh Spinach (I like that the heat of the rice makes the spinach wilt and I can stir it into the fried rice.
  • Super fresh and Juicy Peach Slices. YUM!
  • Cherry (also super fresh and delicious)
  • Cinnamon Roast Almonds and Craisins
I love all the shades of red in the top tier. From the deep red craisins, to the cherry red cherry, to the mottled red peach skin, and then the oranges and browns.... It's making me think of Autumn and I am super excited for Autumn to come around again. It's my favorite season.

Yum, The Fried Rice was wonderful, and it hit the spot. And the Peach was so sweet and juicy. I'll probably eat another one later for snack.
I hope you are all enjoying your week.

4 comments:

  1. *Noms all your fruit and runs away giggling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol silly Julie. That's MY fruit........ but I'd be willing to make you a bento if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.O!!! >.> *Kidnaps you.* X-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be able to make you bento if I'm chained in your attic... lol

    ReplyDelete