Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hummus and Spinach Nuggets

My fiance wanted the rest of the spinach nuggets today, so I made a bento with those as well as lots of veggies and hummus, and a few other tasty treats.
  • WhoNu? Nutrition rich chocolate chip cookies
  • Hazelnut Nut Thins crackers
  • Giant Blueberries
  • Strawberry
  • Eat Well Enjoy Life White Bean Hummus with Garlic Tapenade
  • Baby Carrots
  • Mushrooms
  • Broccoli
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Veggie Patch Spinach Nuggets
If you haven't tried the Eat Well Enjoy Life Hummus you really should. It's amazing. I love the Edamame Hummus the most, but the White bean is also amazing. I love it more then regular chickpea hummus. Also the nut thin crackers are the best, they are made of rice and nuts and I am so glad I found them. I love the super crunchyness of them that regular crackers don't have.

6 comments:

  1. is the hummus touching the berries ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More cuteness... *NOM*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthony, no the Hummus is in a silicone cup separating it from the berries.

    Kellie and Julie: Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking really, really good -- wish I could have a bite!

    ReplyDelete