Anyway, I am glad I packed such a good healthy picnic because it helped keep our energy up and we spent a long time out on the beach playing and hanging out with our boom box.
I put on many many layers of sunblock because I am very fair skinned and I do not want to burn or get melanoma, and then I also sat under a beach umbrella for most of the time as well (except for when I played Badminton, Walked to the edge of the water to watch my friends play, and the long walk through the crowds of people to get to and from the bathroom.
Anyway, here is what I packed for us to eat
- Baby Carrots
- Broccoli Florets
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Small White Mushrooms
- Strawberries (From the farmer's market)
- Blueberries (From the farmer's market)
- Bing Cherries
- Light Ranch Dressing (in the small container, for the veggies)
- Gouda Cheese from Whole Foods
- Goat Cheese from Trader Joe's
- Light Babybel Cheese
- Snickerdoodle Cookie (for my fiance)
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie (For me)
- Muktigrain vbread with Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds as well as 7 Cracked Grains
You may have noticed the my fiance was under an umbrella... I was too. We are both sensitive to the sun so we had layers upon layers of sunblock on as well as sat under umbrella's for most of the time.