Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Dip & Pumpkin Oatmeal

Last night I found a yummy sounding recipe for Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip from one of my favorite dessert bloggers Chocolate-Covered Katie, and I just happened to have all the ingredients I needed in order to make such yummy sounding dip. So here is my version of her Dip.
Pumpkin Pie Dip
  • 1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin
  • 2 Tbsp Tofutti Cream Cheese (Vegan Cream Cheese Substitute)
  • 2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
  • 1/2 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
  • 1/4 Tsp Ground Ginger
  • 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 1 Pkt Stevia
Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Serve right away with Pretzels, Fruit, Crackers, Graham Crackers, or eat with a spoon!
If you don't want to eat it right away you can put it into a covered container and refrigerate for up to a week.
I ate it with some multi-grain crackers that were slightly salted. I thought the salt from the crackers gave the dip an extra depth of flavor.

Today I made myself Pumpkin Oatmeal using the same recipe I posted Here.
Then I topped it with some of the leftover Pumpkin Pie Dip. YUM! So creamy and Pumpkin-y! The warm spicy oatmeal paired well with the cool creamy sweet dip to make a delicious breakfast that's perfect for a chilly Autumn morning. :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment