Friday, June 24, 2011

Vegetarian Pita Pocket

One of the bentos I made this month was a small dinner consisting of a pita pocket sandwich and some sides. It was super delicious and very colorful, so I decided to add it to my blog. Sorry the picture is kind of dark/blurry. I like to use natural lighting in my pictures, so since this was dinner there wasn't as much light as I get for my breakfast and lunch pictures.
  •  Whole Wheat Pita, Hummus, Spinach, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot, Pickles
  • Light Babybel Cheese with a heart cut out
  • Grapes
  • Pineapple Chunks
  • Apple Sauce mixed with Cinnamon
This was a very delicious dinner. I have made this sandwich before, but I am unsure if I have posted it on the blog before. And I'm too lazy to look through and see for myself. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment