Friday, June 17, 2011

Bento Teasers! and Birthday Bento

My friend Julie came over and let me put pictures from my camera onto her computer, so now I should be able to start blogging again. Since I do not have a few hours to kill I am going to leave a bento teaser of  few pictures I had.
Enjoy!!!!
 Mock Lunchable
 Cereal snack mix bento
 Fruit Snack Bento
 Cereal Breakfast Bento
 My First Soboro Bento
 Another Soboro (tricolor)
 French Toast Breakfast Bento
 French Toast Hearts
French Toast and Strawberries

And now for my Birthday...
Happy Birthday!!!
 Yesterday was my 24th Birthday. I didn't actually have a bento on this day because it was a thursday and I'm always busy on thursdays, so I made this bento a few days before. It's actually a sandwich made with whole wheat bread, nutella, peanut butter, and fluff (and chocolate sprinkles on top). The sandwich was sooooo good (and not too sweet despite the ingredients).
The bottom layer is a thin spread of nutella, the middle is a thin layer of peanut butter, and the top layer is another nutella. Then I briefly heated fluff in the microwave and spread it over the top sprinkling chocolate jimmies on top. The fluff hardens when it cools so I was able to pick up the sandwich and eat it without making a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment