Monday, April 11, 2011

New Bento Accessories

Saturday I was at one of my friend's birthday parties and who would of though I would recieve a gift? Anyway, you may remember my post last month about getting new bento boxes from my friend who went to Japan? Well there were a few other things she got me but she wasn't able to find. But this weekend she brought one of the presents for me. :)
Natural Lunch Time condiment boxes! 
They match the boxes she already gave me perfectly. I can't wait to use them, but I have to plan a bento that needs a dip or a dressing so I can use the new condiment boxes. I could also use them for a small dessert like a pudding or cookies, or something like that.
Ohhhh, I'm super excited!!!
Here they are, fresh out of the package! So cute! They seem a bit big for salad dressing, so I think using them for dips like hummus or ranch dip would be a better idea. I could also put some peanut butter in there and dip pretzels or graham crackers in. Hmm, oh the possibilities.
These each have tight fitting lids that seem to be liquid tight, but I probably won't have anything too liquidy in them so that shouldn't be a problem. I also think they are 80ml each, but I'm not sure. I couldn't really read what it said on the bottom of the boxes, but I'm pretty sure it said 80ml.

Thanks Alysse! I love the new condiment boxes!


No comments:

Post a Comment