Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2 Years Making Bento

So I was looking at my old bento pictures on my flickr account, and realized that the first bento I ever made was uploaded to Flickr on March 15 2009. That means I have been making bentos for a little over 2 years. I also noticed how much better my bentos look now then from when I started.
I tried to get the picture of my first bento so I could put it on my blog, but for some reason I cannot take it off my flickr.com accout to put it here. So I will do the next best thing.

To see a picture of my first ever bento please click here.
To see a picture of my bento 2 years later please click here. (Sorry it's blurry)
To see my newest bento please click here.

Check out my flickr.com pictures to see all of my bentos new and old. Flickr phototstream

No comments:

Post a Comment