Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Healthy Fast Food Bento

My wife wanted chicken nuggets and fries for lunch, and since we don't eat fast food I made a healthier bento instead.
I know you are wondering how I could make Fries and Chicken nuggets healthy... well check it out!
Fries and Chicken Nuggets Bento
  • Sweet Potato Waffle Fries (Baked in the oven)
  • Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets (Nitrate Free, Antibiotic Free, Baked Chicken Nuggets)
  • Lettuce
I bought Applegate Farms Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets, and Alexandria Sweet Potato Fries and I baked them at home, I filled the bottom of the small bento box with lettuce leaves then I added the crisp fries and crunchy nuggets. She didn't want any dipping sauce, so I didn't get to add a cute sauce container. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment