Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leap Day Calendar Bento

Tomorrow is Leap Day, so I made some bentos to honor the rare day. This Bento is a calendar showing February 28th and 29th.
This one is my bento. I felt like having a peanut butter sandwich, but I didn't want a PBJ or PBB or a Fluffernutter, so I made a PBA (Peanut Butter and Apple sandwich).
  • 1 Strawberry
  • 2 Blackberries (on a Leaf Pick)
  • 14 Pistachios (Unsalted)
  • Apple Leaf
  • PBA Sandwich (Udi's GF White Bread, Teddie Chunky PB with Flaxseed, Apple Slices)
  • Calendar (Apple Fruit Leather Strips, Corn Tortilla, Foodsafe Marker)
I know that's not the best calendar. I was planning on making a full calendar for February, but it wasn't coming out right, and it would be too small to see any detail. So I settles on showing the 28th and 29th instead.

6 comments:

  1. *Squee!* Just as cute if not cuter! <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. I like the other one better, but this was was super tasty!

      Delete
  2. Good one! I'm trying to figure out how I am going to do my leap bento tomorrow and I was considering a calendar with a frog leaping over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute!!!! Your bentos are getting more and more creative and fun! Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAY! Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. XD

      Delete