Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fruit Bento Love

This Bento is filled with fruit love!!! If you read the Fruit & Cheese Bento post I wrote, you'd know that my fiance and I have been in the mood for fruit lately, so today when we were grocery shopping, we bought a ton of fresh fruit and I made fruity bentos!
 There is fruit exploding out of this bento! lol
  • 1 Plum
  • 1 oz Cranberry Cinnamon Goat Cheese
  • 2 Strawberries
  • 10 Blueberries
  • 6 Cherries
  • 1 Bunch Grapes
  • 1/2 Mango (Cubed)
  • 8 7Grain Crackers (Gluten Free, Cracked Pepper & Herb)
I even packed this fruity bento in my Strawberry Bento Boxes! ;) I'm so fruity...

I really enjoyed this bento, and it made me realize that 1. I have a Fruit Addiction! and 2. I could eat a different fruit at every meal and never get sick of them. I even had fruit with my breakfast this morning (Blackberries and Blueberries) and I ate an Apple as a snack. I might be eating more fruit as dessert later tonight... Maybe a Watermelon Popsicle or Watermelon Snow... Watermelon is one of my Favorite Fruits after all.
What is your Favorite Fruit?

No comments:

Post a Comment