Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quick Snack/Lunch Bento

This was a bento I made for me and my fiance to share last Thursday when we were out running errands. It's basically a bunch of leftovers and leftover ideas tossed together into one snack/lunch bento thingy.
The Top round container is Black Bean Corn Salsa and there is a bag of Blue Corn Chips to go with it.
The Middle rectangle container is a quick cheese and cracker lunchable thingy with:
  • Kashi Pita Crackers
  • Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Cheese wedge
  • Lettuce
  • Salami swirls
  • Pepperoni Slices
  • Mini Light Babybel with a heart cutout
  • Heart shaped Apple smoked cheddar cheese
The Bottom rectangle container is a fruit salad that was left over from my birthday party, but I also added Blueberries and Pineapple to it.

Not very glamorous I know. It was really quick last minute throw together bento, and I was debating posting about it at all. But I decided to anyway. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment