Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy June! And BIRTHDAYS!!!!

It's finally June! June is one of my favorite months of the year because it's beautiful with tons of flowers and life. I love the end of Spring and the beginning of summer, whee the weather is beautiful and you can't help spending so much time outside. June is also the month of celebrations. So many things to look forward to. every weekend there is something, weddings/anniversaries, and graduations, as well as holidays, parades, parties, and birthdays! My mother's birthday was June 1st, and my fiance's cousin's birthday is today June 6th, and My birthday is June 16th! I'm so excited! Birthdays are a big deal to me. I never understood how people can treat birthdays as a 'just for kids' thing. I don't know why more adults don't celebrate their birthday! I don't care that I'm turning 24 and it's not a milestone birthday, I have a birthday party for myself EVERY year!
I usually throw a themed party because half the fun of throwing a party is all the planning and preparation. You get to think about all the fun little details, and it gets you more and more excited for the party! It's like the party lasts for weeks instead of just one day.
Past themes I have used for my birthday parties are:

  • Save the Bees/Honey Tasting
  • Luau
  • Asian Culture/Bento
And this year I am having an Eco-Friendly theme with a Picnic and a Nature walk (With a photo scavenger hunt). I can't wait for it, and I hope to have a ton of great pictures.
Speaking of pictures. I have bentos to post, but I won't be able to post them until we get the computer back. Hopefully we will be getting the computer back soon because I'm going crazy not being able to update anything or look online for the things I need to look up. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I'm looking forward to posting pictures ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment