This bento is more like a dessert then a snack with how sweet it turned out to be. But either way, here is my cute Christmas Tree Bento.
- Fluffernutter Sandwich 'Tree' (Udi's Gluten Free Bread, Teddie Natural Chunky Peanut butter with Flaxseed, Fluff died green, Christmas Sprinkles)
- Mini Candy Canes
- Take 1 Tbsp marshmallow fluff and put it into a microwave safe bowl. Add a few drops of green food coloring (the more you add the darker it will be). Stir the food coloring into the fluff the best that you can.
- Microwave the fluff for about 10 seconds. Take it out and stir. The fluff should be smooth and easier to work with. If you want your fluff a darker green you can add more food coloring in now.
- Spread fluff over the tree shaped peanut butter sandwich.
- Smooth with a knife then add sprinkles as decorations. If you work fast enough the sprinkles will stick to the fluff before it hardens. When the fluff is completely cool it is almost like a glaze and the sprinkles will stay on (and it will be less messy to eat then if you didn't melt your fluff). If you wait too long the sprinkles won't stick to the fluff and they will fall right off.
Happy Holidays Everyone!