Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sandwich Wheels

I have seen a lot of pinwheel/wrap sandwiches in other blogs lately, and I have been wanting to make one for myself.... but since I have to eat Gluten Free, I haven't been able to make them.... Until now. My mother bought me some Gluten Free Wraps made with teff, and so I'm trying them out today.
  • Applesauce with a Cinnamon Halloween Kitty
  • Halloween Fruit Snacks
  • GF Sandwich Wheels (Teff Wrap, Edamame Hummus, Turkey, Spinach, Cucumber, Carrots, Tomato)
  • Cherry Tomatoes
The Wraps came out wonderful. And it tasted amazing! I am so glad I was able to try them and find a gluten free option. :)
Here it is without the cutter holding the cinnamon together. You can still kinda tell it's a Halloween cat.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the Halloween-ish-ness! ^_^ And all the color again. More more more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And the sandwiches look delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. They were delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete