Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Appetizer Dinner Bento

I made a bunch of yummy appetizers for dinner last night and then I made myself a bento with them. So here it is.

  • Gluten Free Corn Dog Muffin (My Recipe is Here)
  • Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms (Recipe Found Here)
  • Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
  • Caprese Salad
  • Fresh Spinach (Under everything)
Everything was delicious, and I will definitely make that again!  I Never was a huge fan of mushrooms, but lately I have been eating more things and trying more foods that I wouldn't eat when I was younger. I still would rather have mushrooms in something like a stir-fry or salad, but I'm getting used to eating mushrooms by themselves.

4 comments:

  1. Loved it! Loved it all!!!!! And you made it look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much! I'm so glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nom nom nom nom nom! LOVE YOUR CORNDOG MUFFINS! LOVE THEM! AAAAH! ...*NOM!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! I think I'll have to add the recipe into my recipe book... I'm getting rave reviews. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete