Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Candy Bento

My friend Julie had a Halloween Party last weekend, and there was a TON of candy for us to snack on. At the end of the night she had a lot of candy left so she let me fill a plastic baggie and take it home.
I love the way Halloween candy looks so I decided to make a bento filled with Halloween candy so I could take a picture. Don't worry, I did not eat all of this candy in one sitting. In fact I dumped it all out of the bento box after I took a picture and I only ate a few pieces when I was making the bento. I'll probably be eating this candy for the next few weeks.

 
Top Tier:
  • Candy Corn Dots (Actually taste like Candy Corn... YUM!)
  • Haribo Mini Gummy Bears (The best kind of Gummy Bears EVER!)
  • Chocolate Marshmallow Peep Cat
  • Black and Orange Reese's Cups
  • Toasted Marshmallow Jelly Beans (Yum!)
Bottom Tier:
  • Caramel Apple Lollipop (A MacIntosh Apple Lollipop with a caramel coating)
  • Brown, Orange, and White Ghost Marshmallows
  • Blood Orange Dots (They were black because they were supposed to be bats)
  • Maple Leaf Hard Candies (Maple Syrup Hard Candy)
  • Mellowcreme Pumpkins (One of my favorites!)
  • Pumpkin Shaped Marshmallow Peep
 Here's all the candy and snacks spread out for the party..... before we ate most of it! lol
    I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween! And don't eat too much candy! lol

    4 comments: