Thursday, November 1, 2012

Graveyard Bento

Happy Day after Halloween Everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful night, and I hope you didn't overindulge like I did. Ugh, I had a belly ache last night from all the sweets and snacks I ate. But luckily I'm fine this morning, and I had the foresight to pack away some of the leftovers from last night's Halloween Feast so I could make my wife this spooky Graveyard Bento for lunch today.
One last Halloween Themed Bento before I switch over to the Harvest/Thanksgiving Bentos.
 Oh, I just love it! It's so Spooky and Cute. :)

  • Meatloaf Coffin/Headstone with Ketchup RIP
  • Mashed Potato Ghost with Black Sprinkles for Eyes and Mouth
  • Broccoli Bushes with Bone Picks
 
 Cupcake leftover from the Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes I made yesterday.
  • Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Cupcake with Black Bat Sprinkles for the face and a Leaf Pick
 
I just think this is the cutest idea for mashed squash. I will have to make it for Thanksgiving as well. :)
  • Pumpkin made from mashed Butternut Squash and a Broccoli Stem
I really enjoyed making this Halloween Bento. I just wish I had made it earlier last month so I could have showed it off with all the other Halloween Bentos going around.
Oh well, Hopefully I will be able to make some cool Harvest/Thanksgiving Bentos this month.

4 comments:

  1. I do not believe that your "wife" only eats this small portion for lunch! #lesboseatburgerking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are both trying to lose weight and get healthier.

      Delete