Thursday, December 27, 2012

3D Chrismtas Tree Bento

Earlier I bought myself a 3D Christmas Tree food cutter, and I finally got a chance to use it this morning. I made myself a simple breakfast bento and decorated it with a green tree and a white (snow covered) tree.
 I used my new 3D Christmas Tree Cutter that I bought myself as an early christmas present, and I used my Blue Poke-a-dot Bento box that my wife game me.
  • 1/2 Udi's GF Bagel, Tofutti Vegan Cream Cheese, Raspberry All Fruit Spread
  • Trees made from Cucumber and Carrot stars
  • Present cup with Applesauce and Christmas sprinkles
  • Satsuma
 Aren't these cool? I think I need to slice the cucumber a little thinner next time.
Here is the package the cutters came in. It comes with three cutters, two for the tree and one for the star on top. You do not need to use the star if you want to make a little forest of trees instead of a Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment