These cupcakes are the easiest to make because they are made with a Gluten Free Cake Mix (the mix does not have any dairy or eggs in it either) and a can of pumpkin. I added some spices as well to punch up the flavor.
- 1 Bag GF Vanilla Cake Mix (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 Can Pumpkin (about 1 1/2- 2 cups)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Allspice
- Ground Ginger
- Or use Pumpkin Pie Spice (instead of the spices above)
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix and canned pumpkin until fully mixed.
- Add spices and mix until fully combined. Taste the mixture to see if you have enough spice.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners and divide the batter evenly into 18 cupcakes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool before frosting (if desired). Or enjoy plain.
When the cupcakes were cool we frosted them and topped them with Halloween Sprinkles.